onehundred.
Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:29 PM || 0 hugs

Today. Is. Fun.

Seriously.

Imagine this.

Your class was supposed to start at 7:30. Owing to circumstances, though, you ended up having your first class at 8:20. And then you had 3 hours and 20 minutes of class, one of which involved making icing.

And then during your first period of lunch, you ranted about the fact that you have double-period Physics later on in the day.

And then your friend surprises you with the fact that your Physics teacher is absent -- and it's such a heavenly thing to hear, since it's your last subject for the day.

Yeah. That was my school day.

The rest of the day, I must say, was infinitely better. Got to bond with Mg people (Haha. Ren, astig ka. :D). Found out about something.. and I still have to figure out the other something. :O Andandand I got to talk about prom stuff with Cat and Luis.

And then.. yeah. Bonding with friends rin. Whee.

Haha.

Damn. I lived more during dismissal than during class.

And I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Chem toys kasi. \:D/

----------------
LSS of the Moment: OneRepublic - Mercy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment