hollow-een.
Friday, October 31, 2008 5:07 PM || 0 hugs

While everyone's watching HSM 3/masquerading as zombies, ghosts, or vampires (lol Sir Vlad XD)/snagging free candy...

...I'm cooped up here, waiting for Dad to arrive, waiting for us to leave.

And I swear, I'm getting emo by the minute. No, really. It feels like there's something absolutely lacking in my life.

I need a freaking rainbow, dammit.

...er, not THAT kind of rainbow. I guess you know what I mean -- I need more colour in my life. Hell, I NEED a life! I've been hauling my ass off to school these past few days -- and although there are happy moments (Wednesday w00t), sometimes I feel that it's kind of getting repetitive.

And you know me. I hate routines.

And yeah. I need someone to love. Yeah. Bleh. Not necessarily in the romantic sense, mind you -- I just really want to meet someone new, someone wonderful.

I'm saying this because frankly, I'm getting scared of myself now. I'm getting scared that I'd be solely focused on academics and crap -- it's already beginning to happen. I'd like to, you know, be able to get high grades while leading a life.

So what's stopping me?

Oh, you wanna know what's stopping me? The fact that being in Pisay entails that you focus on academics is part of that. I realize now that it's not the sole reason why I'm not doing what I want to do.

It's my fear of trying out new things. Some new things, I'm not afraid to do. Some, however, require more of my effort. Like saying "hi" to certain people. Or even talking to them. Or even asking people how they've been and stuff.

I wasn't like this before. Far from it actually. But ever since I stepped into high school -- no, second year -- I've become more introverted.

The past year, I've spent a huge chunk of my time thinking, analyzing, introspecting. I guess it's time to get out of that shell.

----------------
LSS of the Moment: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours



0 Comments:

Post a Comment