major writer's block.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:49 PM || 0 hugs

I hate this.

I've been having a hard time writing about stuff. You know, words just don't flow out as easily as they used to. And it's scaring me, because writing's my primary emotional outlet -- after all, I don't really talk much.

And I've been feeling rather emotionally unstable these past few days. I'm at this point where I'm about to arrive at this decision I have to make, but somehow there's this small voice at the back of my head saying, "Do I really have to take such a drastic measure?"

Oh, and I think I'm starting to become too bitter about things. Gone is the carefree me.

...yeah, like this blog post is actually gonna help me deal with things. Bleh.

----------------
LSS of the Moment: Switchfoot - This Is Your Life



0 Comments:

Post a Comment