clearly unfocused.
Sunday, November 23, 2008 7:53 PM || 0 hugs

Checklist for tomorrow:
[x] SocSci HW 3.3
[ ] Read In A Grove for English
[ ] Study for Math LT

See how unfocused I am? That's all I did this weekend.

Instead of trying to cross out the items in that list, look what I'm doing. Blogging. Searching up stuff on Wikipedia. Researching about Gossip Girl (oo na, bagong guilty pleasure). Listening to songs on iTunes. Oh, and bloghopping. And thinking about... haha. Nevermind. It's still November.

I'm really starting to think I have ADHD, with my attention span being short and all. I easily get bored and I am hyper.

Grr.

Someonesomeonesomeone please save me from distractions. :))

----------------
LSS of the Moment: The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved



0 Comments:

Post a Comment